We all want to be healthy, but at times we’re just not sure how to get there because all of the health “noise” we hear on TV or read about on Facebook. It can all be confusing and overwhelming. One day something is good for you and the next day it’s bad for you. No wonder I have so many people asking me to help them decipher the confusion. The bottom line is; eating healthy is probably the best, fastest and most nutritious way to get there. Even the simplest fruits can help you maintain a healthier lifestyle. Let’s take a closer look: Read more
Vitamin D is an important nutrient for your overall health, particularly for your bones, skin and brain. The beauty of it is that over 90% of the vitamin D that we need is produced by the sun. Many people assume they are getting enough sun and consuming enough nutrients to cover the amount needed but what they fail to realize is that most of us do not get even the minimum amount of sunlight daily and we definitely do not get the required nutrients through the foods we eat.
As far as vitamin D is concerned, your daily recommended value is 600 IUs for children and those under seventy. If you are older than seventy, the dosage should increase to 800 IUs. Research has also stated that children can consume additional quantities up to 1,000 IUs and adults can increase to 1,500 IUs. Read more
Do you want to lose weight? Great, are you motivated enough to do this? I know so many people who badly want to lose weight, but they face just one problem. They cannot follow a strict diet, and when they are expected to be on one, they feel hungrier and end up eating more. Obviously, if you want to lose weight, you still have to control your diet, but it does not mean that you start depriving yourself of food and feeling hungry most of the day. How is this possible? Here are a few suggestions: Read more
Questions for Robyn?
- A Safe, Natural Solution for Addiction, Anxiety, Depression...March 15, 2017 - 9:14 pm
- 5 Steps to Healthier, Fuller & Shapelier BreastsFebruary 9, 2017 - 9:38 pm
- Amplify Youth and Restore Beauty with a Natural Face-Lift...December 22, 2016 - 10:19 pm
- JJ Virgin receiving Dr. Benson’s Amplified Regenerative...October 7, 2016 - 9:58 pm
- @Admin I have taken in a ton from the Healthy Traveler's...August 26, 2015 - 6:47 am by rakhi
- Dr. Robyn Benson knows how to help anyone by aligning traditional...July 8, 2015 - 3:58 am by Karen
- This is great info. I travel a lot and used to get so run...June 1, 2015 - 5:46 pm by Joseph Chinnock
- I made these twice, and everybody loved them so much. Now...May 23, 2015 - 2:53 pm by Radi