Dr. Debi Silber
“When we’re busy with the physical and mental, we have so much going on that to stop and look, may bring everything to a screeching halt.”
Dr. Debi Silber, founder of PBTInstitute.com, is a Transformational Psychologist and health, mindset, and personal development expert. She’s a speaker, coach, and author of the Amazon #1 Bestselling book: The Unshakable Woman: 4 Steps to Rebuilding Your Body, Mind and Life After a Life Crisis, The Unshakable Woman — The Workbook (the companion guide to the book) as well as two books recommended by Brian Tracy, Marshall Goldsmith, and Jack Canfield.
Debi has contributed to FOX, CBS, The Dr. Oz show, TEDx, The Huffington Post, Shape, Self, Health, Working Mother, Forbes, Psychology Today, WebMD, Ladies Home Journal, Woman’s World and Glamour to name a few. Her doctoral study led to two discoveries around how women experience and heal from betrayal. Based on her findings, along with 27 years of health, mindset, and lifestyle coaching, she’s created a multi-pronged approach to help women heal (physically, mentally and emotionally) from a life crisis.
When we hold onto our pain, we accelerate our aging. However, to overcome pain and betrayal is not an easy or linear path at all. In fact, some women may think about the events that transpired over and over, thinking it will help, it doesn’t! It just reopens old wounds and increases our stress levels. Dr. Debi walks you through the four steps needed to recover from betrayal and shares the results of her Ph.D. study that she conducted with women who experienced betrayal from a family member or partner.
Title: How Your Biggest Crisis Reveals Your Greatest Gift — Dr. Debi Silber
Subtitle: Transformation is never graceful. It’s messy!
- A crisis can impact every single fiber of your wellbeing.
- Dr. Debi shares her story and how stress was deeply impacting her health.
- Betrayal is so common, but there isn’t a defined way or pattern to heal from it.
- What are the physical impacts of betrayal?
- Our world view becomes shattered and we begin to not trust ourselves.
- When our world collapses, we do everything to be in survival mode and that raises our stress levels.
- When we begin to survive, we start creating a new normal.
- You can go over betrayal a hundred times and will never make peace with it mentally. You’re using the wrong tool!
- When you’re withholding forgiveness or hold grudges, you experience accelerated aging.
- Every single woman in Dr. Debi’s study knew something wasn’t right but disregarded it.
- Dr. Debi has some questions you should be asking yourself!
- Are you numbing or distracting yourself to keep from seeing the ‘real’ problems?
- What are you pretending not to see?
- What’s life going to look like in five to ten years if you do nothing?
- How would life look in five to ten years if I make the changes now?
- There’s so much we can do, but we can’t change what we’re not aware of.
- So many women wanted to protect the betrayer because they were seen in a positive light in the community. This meant many women didn’t seek out the help they needed.
- A lot of women become more spiritual because of their betrayal. They didn’t trust their world view, so they put trust into something bigger.
Free Gift Offer: www.DebiSilber.com/free
Special Offer Item for Sale or Free Gift Offer:
1- Your 16 Biggest Energy Drains Zapping Your Health, Wellness and Happiness 2- Debi’s proven Lifestyle Success Tracker™. Studies find that what we track and measure, we improve so use this tracker daily to improve in the areas of life most important to you! 3- An opportunity to win a mini one-on-one session with Debi.
Resources for a Younger Lifestyle:
Dryoun.com — Download Dr. Youn’s free eBook, Ten Things Every Plastic Surgery Patient Must Know.
Debisilber.com/free — Free gift — Your 16 Biggest Energy Drains Zapping Your Health, Wellness and Happiness
“When you forgive, but you don’t feel safe and valued, that actually chips away at your self-esteem.”
“Forgiveness happens in layers and stages.”
“Holding that grudge and holding onto that pain, it truly is, it’s hanging on to poison and it destroys the body and mind.”
“When we’re busy with the physical and mental, we have so much going on that to stop and look may bring everything to a screeching halt.”