Dr. Robyn Benson
“This butterfly-shaped gland situated at the front of your neck, just below your Adam's apple, has a major impact on your body’s ability to regenerate and more. The thyroid gland affects all aspects of your metabolism and produces key hormones for your health.”
Dr. Robyn Benson is a Doctor of Oriental Medicine (DOM) who brings an innovative and game-changing approach to today’s health care. Robyn offers the most advanced and cutting-edge therapies, procedures, and products designed to renew, restore, and revive health called A.R.T.: Amplified Regenerative Therapies.
Dr. Benson, author, speaker, and self-care and Regenerative Medicine* expert, is known by many to be THE health detective with life-changing solutions! She has been the owner and founder of the Santa Fe Soul Center for Optimal Health (now Regenerative Medicine) for close to two decades.
For almost 30 years, Dr. Benson has applied her considerable knowledge of acupuncture, platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy, herbs, IV therapies, and her love for healthy travel to help patients resolve acute and chronic health challenges and to achieve optimal and sustainable health without the use of pharmaceuticals or surgery.
This episode of YOUNGER the listener will learn the power behind the thyroid gland for good health, it’s unique role in your body system and why it is so significant to your overall health and well-being. Dr. Robyn Benson discusses the … hormones it produces and their ability to impact the youthful results most patients are looking to generate naturally from their regenerative lifestyle.
Most thyroid issues can be prevented when imbalances are recognized early, so it is important to isolate any issues related to it early and then begin a good support protocol using natural pathways. The thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) tests have been proven to be very accurate because it measures the actual number of thyroid hormones, which is the key indicator to know for overall thyroid gland is functioning.
A thyroid issue might provide nonspecific symptoms like being cold or tired which could overlap with other conditions, and can be confusing. Share any changes in your health with your doctor as the thyroid gland might be your first suspect when discovering what might be causing your symptoms. As mentioned, early diagnoses would always be the goal in order to begin supporting your thyroid naturally so you will not have to go the medication route.
Title: The Power of Your Thyroid Gland for Regeneration!
- Understand the power of thyroid gland for regenerative health.
- Learn why a child’s full brain development depends on a fully functioning thyroid gland.
- The early warning signs of a thyroid imbalance.
- Constipation, weight gain, mood swings and brain fog might be typical for patients with an imbalance in their thyroid hormones.
- Thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) blood tests have proven to be very accurate.
- It is never too early to discover you have a thyroid issue so you can begin a proactive, natural, and supportive health-care plan.
- Thyroid cells are unique.
- Iodine’s role in helping this gland produce its hormones.
- Pharmaceuticals, when to begin using them and the long-term risks to their use.
- Do women get thyroid issues more than men?
- The best diet for someone with an overactive or under active thyroid gland.
- Learn why every single cell in your body is dependent on the health of your thyroid gland, including producing some key hormones.
- Electromagnetic Fields or EMF and its negative affects on all your organs and glands.
Resources for a Younger Lifestyle:
The ART LAB at Santa Fe Soul Center for Regenerative Medicine – https://robynbenson.com/santa-fe-soul-2/
Get access to Dr. Robyn Benson’s BioMarker Blue Print Offer – https://www.destinationregenerate.com/biomarkerblueprintoffer
Access to top practitioner brand thyroid supplements – https://robynbenson.com/shop-page/
How Pulsed Electromagnetic Field or PEMF technology can support your thyroid [view PEMF Video Presentation] – https://robynbenson.com/pemf/
Destination Regenerate – https://robynbenson.com/destination-regenerate-at-santa-fe-soul/
“What’s really important to understand about the thyroid gland is that it’s a very complex gland and the key to your body having the full power to regenerative.”
“The thyroid is part of the endocrine system and a collection of glands that secrete important hormones significant to your health, mood and an optimized regenerative lifestyle.”
“It is really important to look at the gut, kidney function, and stress levels in your body because they will indicate a healthy thyroid or not.”
“There are foods to avoid, others to eat and there are supplements you can take to support a healthy thyroid gland.”
“There is so much toxicity in the world today, from the air that we breathe, to the food that we eat, to the thoughts we think, and the amount of electromagnetic pollution (EMF) now in our homes to our cars, which dramatically affect all of our organs and glands in the body.”