“I love recommending that people have a solid at-home routine with their skincare. A really good diet, lifestyle, dialed in that’s specific to them.”
Rachel Varga BScN, RN, CANS is a Board-Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist since 2011 with over 18,000 procedures performed, an international clinical trainer, celebrity skin expert, speaker, and academically published award-winning author in the field of plastic and aesthetic nursing. Through education on skincare, skin and laser rejuvenation, non-surgical solutions, and healing lifestyle practices, Rachel helps inspire others with her unique toolkit to navigate and strategize aging impossibly well — using the SCIENCE of BEAUTY.
“Beauty is a feeling and quiet confidence that comes from being perfectly aligned body, mind and spirit (or as close to perfect as possible!). It will be my pleasure to help you understand the SCIENCE of BEAUTY!”
The skin is the largest organ on your body, so it’s incredibly important to protect it from toxins and potential cancers. Rachel Varga shares how to keep your skin healthy and vibrant as you get older. She shares her thoughts on injectables, preventing wrinkles, and whether you should wear sunblock (even if you’re exposed to the sun less than 10 minutes a day). All this and more on this week’s episode of Younger!
Title: Make Your Skin Last: Best Ways to Care for your Skin No Matter What Your Age — Rachel Varga
Subtitle: Simple tricks to achieve beautiful and radiant skin
- How did Rachel become an Aesthetic Nurse?
- Rachel shares how she helps her clients with their skin goals, no matter where they’re located in the world!
- What do clients need to know about injectables? Are they safe for you?
- When you focus on your body, mind, spirit, and energy, you can have a higher level of beauty and radiance. Focus on a lifestyle that balances all four of these things together.
- How can you improve the eye area and prevent wrinkles?
- Rachel shares a recent study that was conducted between a 30-year-old’s skin vs. a 50-year-old’s skin.
- Lasers can really underdeliver, and they’re expensive!
- You don’t have to ‘guess’ what a good lifestyle is for you based on your body and genes! Science can help you.
- What’s a good home skincare routine?
- What’s the best way to use a derma roller?
- What are some of the best serums you should be using with your derma roller?
- Rachel shares the importance of sunscreen and how you can use a combo approach to protecting your skin.
- Should you still wear sunblock, even if you’re only outside for 10-15 mins a day?
Free Gift Offer: https://rachelvarga.ca/get-started
USE PROMOCODE YOUNGER15 for 15% off of your One on One Skin and Rejuvenation Consultation with Rachel Varga
Special Offer Item for Sale or Free Gift Offer:
Learn with Rachel Varga, Board Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist and Celebrity Skin Expert on the many at-home and in-clinic rejuvenation options that can help you achieve your skin goals. During this one hour session you will learn everything you need to know to make smarter skin care and rejuvenation choices!
The Special Offer Price and the Original Price (do not include for Free Gift offers):
15% OFF (for a limited time only)
Resources for a Younger Lifestyle:
Dr. Robyn Benson’s Free Youthful Aging eGuide
Connect with Rachel: Rachelvarga.ca
Use promocode YOUNGER15 for 15% off of your One on One Skin and Rejuvenation Consultation: Rachelvarga.ca/get-started
Listen to Rachel’s podcast episode with Dave Asprey
“Injectables, I think, are the last thing people should do. I feel like dialing in on their lifestyle practices, body, mind, spirit, energy — all of that — cultivates a higher level of beauty and radiance.”
“I love recommending that people have a solid at-home routine with their skincare. A really good diet, lifestyle, dialed in, that’s specific to them.”
“The trick is to use ultra-clean products that have been determined to be safe and effective with derma-rolling. You don’t want to buy a roller off eBay or Amazon and hope for the best.”
“If you’re super healthy on the inside and you’re getting a ton of antioxidants, you’re almost getting internal sun protection.”