Breast cancer, lumps, breast pain and sagging breasts are all very common occurrences and concerns for women in today’s world and increasingly for men too! If you are experiencing one of these challenges, consider the following solutions in addition to a self-care lifestyle, regular breast massage and monthly self-examination.
1. Whole Foods. More than anything, choose an organic whole food diet and one free of pesticides, herbicides and plastic drinking bottles. The toxic buildup from these offenders can contribute to massive havoc in your breast cell tissue and to hormone imbalance. One of my favorite supplements to help detox chemical buildup in breast tissue is calcium glucarate. I also recommend a good multivitamin, Vitamin D and Chinese herbs to promote breast and hormone wellness.
2. Exercise. Exercise (at least 3-4 x week). This is key for your heart, brain and yes, your breast tissue too. Walk daily, take a Zumba class and lift weights. Be sure to wear a support bra that is comfortable and not too tight around your breasts for improved circulation.
3. Bra Breaks. Did you know that underwire bras are hazardous to healthy breast tissue? Underwire bras hinder healthy lymphatic movement in and around your breasts. Whenever possible, let your boobs breathe and be free – especially when at home at night and weekends.
4. Consider a natural PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Breast lift. Did you read recently that Jennifer Aniston had this non-surgical procedure done? Most of the world does not know this option exists. Learn more at: robynbenson.com/v-breast-lift.
5. Stress less and meditate more. Stress wreaks havoc in our bodies. Instead of stressing, find ways to allow more flow, more fun and more fabulous moments in your life. Meditate and allow your body the proper rest it desires. This will help you age better, with more radiance and vitality in your skin and all your body tissues.